PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION:-
- Open the Website www.dheorissa.in
- Click on CAF
- Complete filling the form in all respect.
- Check once again
- Click on Submit
- Check once again
- If there is any mistake click on Back to modify
- Make necessary Correction
- Click on Confirm after you are sure that everything is correct
- You will get a “Reference Number” and “Password”
- You can make any change by using the “Ref. No.” and “Password” within 24 hours and before the submission of form in the Resource Centre.
- If the form is deposited in the Resource Centre, you cannot make any change and if you make another application, both the forms will be rejected. If you do like this you may not get admission this year.
- Click on “Print College and Applicant Copy”.
- You will get 2 page College Copy and 1 page applicant Copy.
- Paste a colour passport size photograph on the College Copy.
- Put your Signature on the front of the photograph.
- Put your and your parent Signature on the specified place.
- Attach the Xerox copies (Self Certified) of the documents mentioned in the College Copy. The Candidate is to write “Submitted by me” on the Xerox Copies and put signature.
- Only Computer generated application form shall be accepted. DTP or any other form of application shall be rejected.
- Deposit both the “College Copy” and the “Applicant Copy” at any of the SAMS Resource Centre all over Odisha.
- Pay ` 100/-for first option and ` 50/- for each additional option at the resource Centre. You have also to pay ` 20/- towards postal expenses.
- The Resource Centre will return you the “Applicant Copy” with a “Money Receipt cum Index Number (MRIN)”. The MRIN will be helpful for further Correspondence.
- Out of State Applications will follow the same process of filing the application form but they will send the “College Copy and Applicant Copy” with a Bank Draft of the Calculated fees along with postal expenses in favour of the Principal of any SAMS Resource Centre through Regd. Post to any SAMS Resource Centre.
- Wait for the intimation to be sent by the Govt. through Sms / e-mail / Post with instruction for admission.
For more details and list of SAMS Resource Centers you can download the Common Prospectus from the Website www.dheorissa.in
Copyright © 2020. all rights reserved by Jupiterplus2.in